Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Wonderland is Melting

It was really nice out today. Really nice out. So I decided I would venture into my backyard and capture the splendor with some photog. I went places I had never been before, all in the name of art. And now I will share the adventure with you.
I'm in love with trees silhouetted against the sky. I took about a million photographs just like this one as the sun continued to set and I love them. Definitely getting their own slideshow.
Ah, my discovery! There's a berry-producing plant in my backyard. I really had no idea.
But it was a berry pleasant surprise, for sure.
But, as it turns out, I was not the first in these territories. As evidenced by the beer cans. Yes, that is multiple cans

All in all, marvelous day. I hope you enjoyed the good weather (if you had some). And now, let the rain commence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment