Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Seven

Hello Wednesday.
The three of us and our friend, M, recently watched P.S. I Love You. After, we proceeded to learn SNAPS (is the name of the game, the name of the game is snaps) which is a very silly game, should you ever play it. Not the point. After watching it, I asked M for the soundtrack which I am now jamming to. The selection includes songs from Flogging Molly, The Pogues, and Paolo Nutini and it's pretty chill. The mood is perfect for Wednesday afternoon procrastination.
Earlier today, I was checking out one of the blogs we read, bread & honey, and it turns out that one of the two co-bloggers left and started a new design blog called design is mine which I obviously had to check out. She does a lot of the same stuff we do; flickr pictures, etsy loves, art stuff and what not. It's a very nice blog. And while I was looking at some of her posts she references a flickr photo of vintage Vera pillows. The same Vera pillows that are laying on my bed right now. Weird, right? (Yes, I know they make more than one set of sheets.)
That's all for now. I just wanted to mention how much I love her new blog.

p.s. (I needed a title, and this was funny.)
NYLON: How many nights a week do you go out?
jet storm: Seven.
NYLON: How many nights a week do you get wasted?
jet storm: Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment