Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Day

So, for months I have been frantically trying to figure out what my summer plans are, because, a repetition of last summer was not going to happen. It was spent half of the time at home, taking government class in summer school (and no, not because I had failed it the first time). Now, as much as I love the summer school system, it made for lots of discord around the house. My mom always assumed I was doing nothing. I couldn't go anywhere because I always had school the next day. Needless to say, a repeat of this was not going to be happening this summer. The second half of last summer I was a C.I.T. at the camp I've gone to for eight summers now, so naturally, I applied to the summer program they offer for 17 year olds. But I never really expected to go. Well, today, I found out that I am, in fact, going to Nicaragua for two weeks next summer. It was some of the best news I've gotten all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment