Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Okay, so I haven't actually tried making this one yet, but I wrote it down awhile ago and it sounds pretty good.

Blend: pineapple, mango, orange juice, banana
You could probably throw in a splash of seltzer or fresca for a little fizz. It might be interesting with orange soda with some mango and pineapple, but I'm really not sure about the whole banana thing.

Tonight I went to Pasiflora, a tea cafe and apothecary to hear Terry Walters, the author of Clean Food, speak about how eating unprocessed foods and less dairy and gluten affects one's energy and health. She made up my mind to start eating healthier (i.e. not so much frozen food, but don't worry alex and lilia, there will still be quorn in there.)
Also, on a grosser note, my friend told me about this article and I'm not sure if it's the same one she was talking about, but it mentioned the same points. I found it unsettling, so beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment