Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Hello All!
                      
Well, as you've clearly heard from Lilia and Carolyn, going back to school has been a big drag.  For me especially, since I have so much work to make up, I'm exhuasted just from being in school by the time I get home in the afternoon, and according to the follow up x-ray I got on monday, I still have pneumonia.  BUT, that is definitely not stopping me from going to the much anticipated Vampire Weekend concert tonight in Northampton.
       
So, this week I'm gonna do a little something different, since, it seems, lots of things have been a little different lately.  Instead of the usual featuring of a bunch of different crafty tutorials or recipes or music reviews, I'm going to enlighten you to some of my latest and greatest favorite websites.
First of all, I bring you New Math by Craig Damrauer, it's updated every Monday with new equations for your every-day life.  Here are some of my favorites...
          
 
                 

 
                            
The second place I've been having fun visiting lately is called Dear Old Love, and features short notes submitted by people like you or I about those they've loved.  Based on how I'm describing it, I would never follow the link to this site, but it's actually pretty cool.  Here are some of my favorites so far...
            
"Thanks for “penning me in” on your futon rotation, but I’m not gonna stay with you when I’m in town."
              
"There’s a guy at work who does a great impression of you."
                    
"I did not call you by mistake. I freaked out and hung up. Call me back."
          
So there you have it, something to suck up all the time you should be spending doing homework.  I hope they've satisfied you.  Dear Old Love is updated every day, so there's always something good to look forward too from there. The archives are sweet too, so make sure you check them out.  Look forward to a post about Weekend Sewing in a few days, and I leave you with Trouble by Ray LaMontagne.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment