Sunday, April 12, 2009

Before I Go...

Oooh new post!

Threadless is an online tee-shirt company where people send in their designs and they print up and sell the good ones. I don't really know what else to give you for background. But you're really lucky I'm even sharing this with you, because I should be hiding away all the good ones for myself. 

So, here are some of my favorites: 

"Someday" Tee








And, plus, they're all pretty inexpensive, with lots of tees on sale.


In other news, SNL was on last night (an occurrence that has happened basically every Saturday night since before I was alive), but Zac Efron was hosting. I didn't stay up to watch it, but here's a skit he did with Andy Samberg (love him) via Hulu.



On the music front, I'm loving Daniel Merriweather. His album "Love and War" is technically not released yet, but of course I already have it (thanks Charles). Here's a song you may have heard. It's not actually a Merriweather song, but "Stop Me," by Mark Ronson featuring Daniel Merriweather,  but at least you'll get a taste of the Australian crooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment