Saturday, April 11, 2009

Etsy Addiction (& Apologies)

Wow, I just realized how much we suck. No posts since Wednesday? That's pretty bad. But I have to let you know, it will probably get worse before it gets better. This upcoming week is vacation for us and you might think that means more time to blog, but it's actually quite the contrary. Carolyn's departing for Disney on Monday, I (Lilia) am leaving for South Carolina on  Tuesday, and Alex is still really sick. (Turns out she didn't have the flu, they thought it was pneumonia, but then they changed their minds again.) 

I will try to write up some stuff to post while I'm away, but it definitely won't be daily because that would basically be impossible. But here's Etsy Addiction as always! This weeks it's chandeliers, oooh!













Have a good weekend! 
xoxo, blogger girl (bahah)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA LIKE GOSSIP GIRL!!!! that just made my day, ps. the last one is my favorite and i almost died when i saw it

    ReplyDelete