Thursday, February 12, 2009



So I'm eating conversation hearts right now. And I know your first thought was probably something like "OMG EW! Those totes taste like chalk!" But get this: they do not anymore. They're really good. I swear those Necco geniuses redid the flavor because these little sweethearts are bangin! Or maybe it's just the fact that my mom sent me these in a box that pretty definitely used to hold dog food. (Yeah, Mom this box smells AWFUL. I thought it was worms. I made Dad open it.)

Anyways, my bro is coming home tonight. And he's really sick apparently. But he's got some drugs so he'll be all good soon. I hope. He's no fun when he's asleep. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok so the box smelled bad.
    Sorry, I didn't realize it but it didn't stop you from eating the candy, did it.
    If you are looking for a cool deco for you bathroom or just a special way to tell someone to kiss off, check out the photo on my profile!
    Love ya all!

    ReplyDelete