Sunday, February 1, 2009

February


It's the first day of February! Too bad we're still taking midterms... But in two weeks we'll be on vacation again and that will be great, as vacations always are.

 The patios remain piled high with snow upon ice upon snow but soon they'll melt away and the color scheme outside will be more than white and washed out browns, with the occasional red cardinal fluttering by.

As much as I want it to be warm and to be able to run outside barefoot without worrying about later having to amputate, sometimes I can't help but think that we live in somewhat of a real life winter wonderland.

2 comments:

  1. Winter has become one of my favorite seasons for this very reason. It is a wonderland. Check out my blog tomorrow morning for more reasons why I love winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilia these photos are beautiful.
    I want copies of them!

    ReplyDelete