Monday, February 16, 2009

Crafting. Finally.

So now that it's vacation, I have had sometime to put my hellish, stressful school life on hold and live it up. Between Friday afternoon and Saturday night, I was with friends basically the whole time (a miracle, since most Friday's I'd rather cozy up on the couch and ignore massive amounts of homework). And yesterday, I broke out the sewing machine. Finally. It had been in hibernation for way too long, despite the fact that I managed to make 2 bags this fall. And now, I have a quilt and a dress in the works, along with gloves to finish knitting, and a solitary sock that's in desperate need of a friend. That's all for today, I'll end this post with some photos of what's cookin'. (all lies. at 10 this morning, while writing the majority of this post, i was feeling seriously ambitious about this day. it ended, but photoless, and with me asleep on the couch, probably snoring. much was accomplished though, and photos will follow eventually)

No comments:

Post a Comment