Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Chance to Wear The Year on Your Eyes

The last opportunity to rock glasses which say the year on them has come. So make that last impulse buy of the year, spend that $4.36 and force them upon your five closest (or drunkest) buddies. The new year is nearly here ( less than 11 hours) and those 2010 glasses just aren't as classy.
I hope you've decided on some worthwhile resolutions! Or not, because, let's be honest, no one actually does that shit. Seriously. There's 365 days in a year and you didn't do whatever it is you meant to on any of those days. Why is today different? Because a bunch of people get wasted and stand in Times Square in 10 degree weather? I'm not going to keep my room any cleaner than I did last year or the year before just because I wrote it down on some paper with the header of "2009 Resolutions." But I'm a cynic. If you're already half way through mapping out your monthly plan for how you're going to take charge and shed those holiday pounds, have at it.
Anyways, it's snowing again (thank goodness). And I left my laundry in the dryer like two days ago.

Deuces!

P.S. It's already '09 in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment