Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keep talkin' that...

Apparently, gossip is unavoidable. My dad teaches 7th grade and at least once a week he reiterates how much the girls love drama. While I fully reject the idea that only girls or all girls like gossip, or that liking gossip has anything related to being female, I will say that people love talkin' that ish
I would like to think that I avoid gossiping and I really can't think of the last time I told a secret that wasn't mine to tell. But that's not to say I'm above it all. 
Honestly, following the latest bit of juicy drama does make the day go by ridiculously fast. 
That said, I really do not understand talking about someone you've. never. met. Really? You seriously need to find something productive to do with your time if you're going around talking about someone you don't know to their friends. Can you start a fight any faster
I believe Kelis said it best

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete