Friday, May 15, 2009

Pre-Prom

Tomorrow is officially prom. So this afternoon was spent in preparation of the event, of course. First, a group of four of us headed over to get mani-pedis and the place was full of girls from our high school. It was a little ridiculous at times. Then, after a quick break for pizza from Whole Foods, me and M went back to mah crib to try out hair styles. I wasn't very helpful for M seeing as I fail at curling hair, but she did mine really pretty!

This isn't a very good picture, but the curls were basically perfect. I sent her home with a decent amount of CDs to put on her computer as her payment so it's all good.

Anyways, I have to go get my beauty sleep now. I'll be sure to give a more comprehensive report sometime next week, complete with embarassing pictures and after party details.

No comments:

Post a Comment