Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day

The first day of May is something BIG. It is hyacinths blooming, getting the boat out of the barn, wearing flowery dresses, replenishing the sandal stock, and laying out in the sun with some good tunes. I refuse to define spring with school work, but it majorly drags to sit inside, typing essays, instead of hiking. Spring is twice as good as fall. My favorite season has changed. After the bleakest of winters, there is nothing more satisfying than coming back from April vacation to 70 degree weather and plenty of sun to get a terrible burn.
While warm weather has returned, this week has been a bother, and I'm glad it's almost over. The voice of Joey Ryan has kept me going. Here's his single California which has been on repeat since Monday afternoon.



I almost forgot! You can download this song free from his myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment