Monday, August 24, 2009

Tripped Out

Well, well, well. I've been north and south this summer. Most of the time I was peeing in the woods. And now, after arriving back home, I'm starting to miss it all again. Living out of backpacks, setting up tents, eating delicious fresh fruits, portaging for miles and miles, riding in the backs of trucks, wearing the same 3 shirts for 20 days, it's all just a fond memory now. So as not to bore you with my words, I'll jump into a nice little photostory of the last 6 weeks of my life. Each day this week, I'll feature some sort of photo from an aspect of my summer.
    
First, I ventured far southward to Nicaragua for about 2 weeks.  We laughed, cried, threw up, and ate the most delectable fruits on earth.
       
 
Just getting into Managua, tired but excited
      

 
        

                   
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment