Sunday, August 30, 2009

Post Secret Sunday

SO I went out last night. And this morning I completely forgot about post secret and I missed it last week so I'm posting it now because better late than never! By the way, my birthday is next Saturday so I officially got my 2nd birthday gift today. (The first was really early because it was airmailed from Trinidad and it usually takes an eternity for things to get here.) It's very exciting because it's something I've wanted forever, a new camera! I have a really nice one but I don't like to take it out to events because I'm neurotic about it getting scratched up. And plus I don't like people touching it haha, oh paranoia. So this camera will be designated for people and event pictures. Anyways, here's this week's Post Secret pick!
As always, you can find this post secret card, and others, at the post secret blog.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment