Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This morning

Every morning, my father wakes up at 7 in the morning to go swimming. Why, do you ask? Because he likes the morning crowd and he has friends that swim early and so on. This morning, I decided to go with him because at least it would get me out of bed before noon. So he dropped me at Starbucks where I worked on summer schoolwork. There, I found another morning crew. This was of an entirely different variety; the caffeine before work addicts and mom's fueling up for long days full of errands and play dates. It's interesting to see how such different people can come together over something they love, whether it be coffee or an early morning swim.

And, to make your day, a picture from my friend who visited China this summer.

Read carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment