Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wallaby

Now, I don't know about you, but a pretty sizeable part of my day is spent thinking about food. I'm not some sort of crazy food addict or anything, but i certainly do appreciate a nice hearty meal, or just a good snack, for that matter. 
Furthermore, since traveling to Paris, France a few years back, I have been searching high and low for the perfect yogurt. You see, in France, they have yummy flavors like apple, and pear, pre-mixed for you (non of this fruit on the bottom nonsense), and, frankly, it's one of the most delicious things ever.
So I have finally found the perfect yogurt. It's called Wallaby, and costs the standard 99 cents at the grocer's. Not only that, but Wallaby comes in some of the most exciting and delicious flavors I've ever seen. Some of my favorites are Lemon, Key Lime, and Peach. But true to yogurt form, they also have the standard blueberry, raspberry, strawberry and vanilla. The citrus-ey flavors aren't too tart, but just the right flavor, and the standard yogurt taste, ya know the one i mean?, is muted in Wallaby, so that it doesn't taste like you're eating sour milk.
Plus, who doesn't enjoy a nice Kangaroo graphic on their breakfast? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment