Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Bleak Weds

Things I'm loving this week:

1. Listening to the new Spoon cd on NPR

2. Perusing Brian Ferry's blog and pondering the amazingness of his photography

3. A Perfect World Highly Hydrating body lotion with White Tea from Origins

4. This picture from Oskar Cortez's Flickr photostream

5. A completely rad idea for bike chalk.

6. An interesting article
on the positives of veganism and livestock's influence on the doily that is our ozone.

7. And lastly, some Emmerson who I am sort-of in love with right now:


Tell them, dear, that if eyes were made for seeing,
Then Beauty is its own excuse for being:
Why thou wert there, O rival of the rose!
I never thought to ask, I never knew:
But, in my simple ignorance, suppose
The self-same Power that brought me there brought you.


ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment